Friday, February 8, 2008

eternity


Give me the reason to live
I know it’s tough

As it’s digging a well underneath self!!
As it’s creating world from vacuum!!
As it’s extracting sole from deathbed!!
As it’s writing poem on infinity!!
As it’s getting a hell out of your selfishness!!
As it’s predicting history of future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn’t desire beget another desire??
Doesn’t fertile plain suck all it produces??
Doesn’t universe follow the law of conservation??
Doesn’t victory follow defeat??
Doesn’t truth ride upon the back of admitting??
Doesn’t destruction cause construction??

I don’t believe ‘Eternity lies within the chaos of life’..
All I am seeking is Eternity…
Can you tell me?
How to achieve eternity…
Without lying within the chaos of life…………….

2 comments:

Astha Bajaj said...

Thanx am glad you could relate to what i wrote as in you had your point sent across and m glad u did AND INFACT YOU HAD VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD OR RATHER PUT YOUR COMMENT... well about Eternity the one i just read- 'Its beautiful'

Astha Bajaj said...

And according to me One can achieve Eternity when One meets Oneself...!!!